Academic programmes at Ashoka are delivered in collaboration with world-class institutions who have partnered with us. The University of Pennsylvania, University of Michigan, Carleton College, King’s College London, Sciences Po, Trinity College Dublin, UC Berkeley, Wellesley College and Yale University have all signed on to provide assistance in developing our unique curriculum and establishing the necessary academic departments.
Scope of Collaboration
Development of curriculum and programme structure
Ashoka’s curriculum follows the best global practices and applies them to the Indian context. Our partners have provided academic resources and innovative pedagogical techniques to ensure that students receive the best education.
Faculty from our partner institutions visit campus and teach courses for a semester, so that our students have access to professors at the top of their prospective fields. To learn more about the faculty that will teach at Ashoka, check the list here.
Study abroad options
Ashoka students have a unique chance to travel abroad and experience new cultural and academic environments at partner universities. Courses undertaken abroad will count towards the credit requirements for graduation. Students can study abroad either for a semester or for the summer. Our collaboration with partner universities will also permit foreign students to spend a semester on Ashoka’s campus.
For more information, please go our page on Study Abroad
Subscribe to our updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events!
Generous aid policy to fuel your dreams
More than 50% of our students are on scholarships.
Ashoka in the News
- Gilles Verniers :UP assembly is more representative of various castes than it used to be
- Saikat Majumdar : A brief history of the modern Indian university
- The Fellowship that helps create agents of change
- Rajkamal Singh : As the Yadav family feud rages, the Samajwadi Party is cracking at the base
- Saikat Majumdar : Reimagining intelligence in the classroom
- Gopalkrishna Gandhi : This war cloud has a new shape
- Saikat Majumdar : Can you teach someone to be a writer?
- Gilles Verniers : Samajwadi Party, family, continuity
- Abhinash Borah : Belonging, at the margins
- Aparajita Dasgupta : So that mothers can work
- 05 Apr Young Scholars Programme for high school students at Ashoka this summer
- 04 Apr Wellesely College team visits Ashoka Campus; streamlines partnership
- 01 Apr Applications invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme
- 25 Mar Women’s month at Ashoka University
- 23 Mar Trivedi Centre for Political Data discusses new research methods to study Indian politics
- 23 Oct Ashoka University gets its first Alumni Association
- 12 Oct Reimagining Shakespeare: The Bard of Sonepat
- 10 Oct Combining theatre and education towards social change
- 08 Oct Yale University and Ashoka University Expand Their Collaboration