Ashoka At Your School!
Our School Sessions are interactions with students of classes X, XI and XII of the schools we visit. Members of our Outreach Team have visited over 350 of the best schools across Asia and the Middle East and have held sessions to discuss the merits of and need for liberal education in India with bright students from these institutions. Recently, our outreach activities have also extended to a few African countries.
During these sessions, our team members work with students to better understand their perceptions of higher education. They are a way to create a dialogue between the University and its prospective students, who are essential for building and shaping the face of an pioneering institution.
Recommend a School
Let us know if you would like us to visit your school, or if you know of a school where we should hold an interaction with senior school students by filling out this form:
Subscribe to our updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events!
Generous aid policy to fuel your dreams
More than 50% of our students are on scholarships.
Ashoka in the News
- Gilles Verniers : The bicycle and other stories
- Durba Chattaraj : Read Dead People.
- Saikat Majumdar : 2016 and the liberal art of life
- Gilles Verniers : In it for the short haul
- Gilles Verniers :UP assembly is more representative of various castes than it used to be
- Saikat Majumdar : A brief history of the modern Indian university
- The Fellowship that helps create agents of change
- Rajkamal Singh : As the Yadav family feud rages, the Samajwadi Party is cracking at the base
- Saikat Majumdar : Reimagining intelligence in the classroom
- Saikat Majumdar : Can you teach someone to be a writer?
- 05 Apr Young Scholars Programme for high school students at Ashoka this summer
- 04 Apr Wellesely College team visits Ashoka Campus; streamlines partnership
- 01 Apr Applications invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme
- 25 Mar Women’s month at Ashoka University
- 23 Mar Trivedi Centre for Political Data discusses new research methods to study Indian politics
- 23 Oct Ashoka University gets its first Alumni Association
- 12 Oct Reimagining Shakespeare: The Bard of Sonepat
- 10 Oct Combining theatre and education towards social change
- 08 Oct Yale University and Ashoka University Expand Their Collaboration