All the contents of this site are only for general information or use. Except for informational, personal, non-commercial use, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the design or layout of this website or individual section of the design or layout of the website or logos or any content or material on this site without prior written permission of Ashoka University.
Ashoka University excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy and completeness of the site, or any products, process or services referred to in the site. Ashoka University will not be liable whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of this site or any content, information, materials or services herein.
The copyright of the site and all of its contents remains solely with Ashoka University. Ashoka University may provide, as a convenience, links to websites operated by other entities and persons, but does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of such websites. No warranty of any kind including but not limited to the warranties of non- infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus – is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other internet resources.
Views expressed by the speakers either in the form of video or text do not represent the views of Ashoka University and no action can lie against Ashoka University for the content thereof. These are for debate and dialogue only.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ashoka University reserves the right to modify the site and/ or the disclaimer at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any such modifications. If any provision of this disclaimer shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Subscribe to our updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events!
Generous aid policy to fuel your dreams
More than 50% of our students are on scholarships.
Ashoka in the News
- Gilles Verniers :UP assembly is more representative of various castes than it used to be
- Saikat Majumdar : A brief history of the modern Indian university
- The Fellowship that helps create agents of change
- Rajkamal Singh : As the Yadav family feud rages, the Samajwadi Party is cracking at the base
- Saikat Majumdar : Reimagining intelligence in the classroom
- Gopalkrishna Gandhi : This war cloud has a new shape
- Saikat Majumdar : Can you teach someone to be a writer?
- Gilles Verniers : Samajwadi Party, family, continuity
- Abhinash Borah : Belonging, at the margins
- Aparajita Dasgupta : So that mothers can work
- 05 Apr Young Scholars Programme for high school students at Ashoka this summer
- 04 Apr Wellesely College team visits Ashoka Campus; streamlines partnership
- 01 Apr Applications invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme
- 25 Mar Women’s month at Ashoka University
- 23 Mar Trivedi Centre for Political Data discusses new research methods to study Indian politics
- 23 Oct Ashoka University gets its first Alumni Association
- 12 Oct Reimagining Shakespeare: The Bard of Sonepat
- 10 Oct Combining theatre and education towards social change
- 08 Oct Yale University and Ashoka University Expand Their Collaboration