Border and Connectivity: Narratives from the Himalayas
April 24 - April 25
- This event has passed.
CALL FOR PAPERS
- Trade, Commerce, Reciprocity
- Migration and Movement
- Tourism and Travel
- Literature and Language
- Human-Nature Interaction
- Social Movements
- States and Borders
- Border and Cross-Border Communities
- Institutions and Organisations
Last date for submission of abstracts (500 words):
5th January, 2020
Late date for submission of full papers:
30th March, 2020
- Papers will be shared only with discussants.
- Each paper presenter will get 30 minutes of presentation time.
- Travel subsidies and accommodation for 3 nights will be provided by Ashoka University
Please email abstracts to:
Click here to see the concept note: BORDER AND CONNECTIVITY-CONFERENCE CONCEPT NOTE