Getting to Ashoka
Ashoka University is located on NH1 in District Sonepat, Haryana. The highway connects Delhi to Karnal, Ambala, Chandigarh and J & K. The campus is a ten minute drive from the Dekhi-Karnal (Haryana) border.
If you drive from Delhi towards Panipat, the campus, a red bricked building is visible on your right. The campus is accessible only via Gate no. 2 of the Rajiv Gandhi Education City (1km ahead of Gate no. 1). The Ashoka University Admissions Office is however, located in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
Getting to Campus
Getting to Admission Office
For detailed directions on how to reach the campus by road or metro from the Indira Gandhi International Airport click here
Regular visits to the Ashoka University campus are organised and coordinated by admissions representatives. This is so that visitors can experience student life and activities on campus, and interact with current students, administration, faculty and the admissions team. Click here to know more.
Shuttle Buses are available from Jahangirpuri metro station (last stop on Delhi Metro Yellow Line) to transport visitors to and from campus. To view the daily shuttle schedule click here
Subscribe to our updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events!
Generous aid policy to fuel your dreams
More than 50% of our students are on scholarships.
Ashoka in the News
- Gilles Verniers :UP assembly is more representative of various castes than it used to be
- Saikat Majumdar : A brief history of the modern Indian university
- The Fellowship that helps create agents of change
- Rajkamal Singh : As the Yadav family feud rages, the Samajwadi Party is cracking at the base
- Saikat Majumdar : Reimagining intelligence in the classroom
- Gopalkrishna Gandhi : This war cloud has a new shape
- Saikat Majumdar : Can you teach someone to be a writer?
- Gilles Verniers : Samajwadi Party, family, continuity
- Abhinash Borah : Belonging, at the margins
- Aparajita Dasgupta : So that mothers can work
- 05 Apr Young Scholars Programme for high school students at Ashoka this summer
- 04 Apr Wellesely College team visits Ashoka Campus; streamlines partnership
- 01 Apr Applications invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme
- 25 Mar Women’s month at Ashoka University
- 23 Mar Trivedi Centre for Political Data discusses new research methods to study Indian politics
- 23 Oct Ashoka University gets its first Alumni Association
- 12 Oct Reimagining Shakespeare: The Bard of Sonepat
- 10 Oct Combining theatre and education towards social change
- 08 Oct Yale University and Ashoka University Expand Their Collaboration