International students @Ashoka summer session
Ashoka University welcomes international students for the Ashoka summer session. It includes exciting modules for a unique learning experience in a global classroom with Ashoka students. The residential campus provides a great opportunity to learn about India, get a global perspective in classroom discussions and debates; and explore New Delhi and other cities over the weekends to get a cultural taste of a vibrant country. For courses offered in 2016, click here.
It promises to be an unforgettable summer!
Summer Dates: July 4th to August 12th 2016
Eligibility: undergraduate students from partner institutions of Ashoka University and other foreign educational institutions. Please note that the medium of instruction is English.
1. FC-003 – Indian Civilizations Faculty: Prof. Gopalkrishan Gandhi
2. FC-009 – Trends in History Faculty: Dr. Swati Shresth
3. FC-005 – Literature and the World Faculty: Prof. Geetanjali Chanda
Details on these courses can be found here
Classes will be held from Monday to Thursday; each class will run for 2 hours starting from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Registration: Application Closed Deadline: 1st June 2016
Application fee: 35 USD. This fee will be waived off for the first 50 early-bird registrations.
Campus facilities: With comfortable rooms, fully-equipped common lounges, sports facilities and sprawling lawns, the Ashoka University campus is designed for a vibrant student life. Students can choose from a range of sporting activities including football, frisbee, lawn tennis, basketball, swimming, table tennis, cycling and jogging.
Fees: 2800 USD for two courses inclusive of tuition, room and board. This fee does not include air fare, visa fees, and health insurance.
For questions, contact email@example.com
Subscribe to our updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events!
Generous aid policy to fuel your dreams
More than 50% of our students are on scholarships.
Ashoka in the News
- Saikat Majumdar : Reimagining intelligence in the classroom
- Gopalkrishna Gandhi : This war cloud has a new shape
- Saikat Majumdar : Can you teach someone to be a writer?
- Gilles Verniers : Samajwadi Party, family, continuity
- Abhinash Borah : Belonging, at the margins
- Aparajita Dasgupta : So that mothers can work
- Jonathan Gil Harris : The Bard in Bhojpuri: How Shakespeare’s storytelling resonates with our culture
- New science majors from Ashoka University
- Nayanjot Lahiri : Ravana in Uttar Pradesh
- Pulapre Balakrishnan : Retrofitting the Reserve Bank
- 05 Apr Young Scholars Programme for high school students at Ashoka this summer
- 04 Apr Wellesely College team visits Ashoka Campus; streamlines partnership
- 01 Apr Applications invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme
- 25 Mar Women’s month at Ashoka University
- 23 Mar Trivedi Centre for Political Data discusses new research methods to study Indian politics
- 23 Oct Ashoka University gets its first Alumni Association
- 12 Oct Reimagining Shakespeare: The Bard of Sonepat
- 10 Oct Combining theatre and education towards social change
- 08 Oct Yale University and Ashoka University Expand Their Collaboration