International students @Ashoka summer session
Ashoka University welcomes international students for the Ashoka summer session. It includes exciting modules for a unique learning experience in a global classroom with Ashoka students. The residential campus provides a great opportunity to learn about India, get a global perspective in classroom discussions and debates; and explore New Delhi and other cities over the weekends to get a cultural taste of a vibrant country. For courses offered in 2017, click here.
It promises to be an unforgettable summer!
Summer Dates: July 3rd to August 11th 2017
Eligibility: undergraduate students from partner institutions of Ashoka University and other foreign educational institutions. Please note that the medium of instruction is English.
1. FC-003 – Indian Civilizations-Faculty: Prof. Gopalkrishan Gandhi
2. FC-005 – Literature and the World-Faculty: Prof. Saikat Majumdar
3. FC-008 – Social & Political Formations-Faculty: Prof. Malvika Maheshwari
4. FC-009 – Trends in History-Faculty: To be announced soon
5. PSY-362 – Psychology of Food-Faculty: Prof. Annette Taylor
6. CW-202 – Poetry-Reading, Writing, Editing-Faculty: Sumana Roy
Details on these courses can be found here
Classes will be held from Monday to Friday; each class will run for 2 hours starting from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Registration: Applications to open soon Deadline: To be announced soon
Campus facilities: With comfortable rooms, fully-equipped common lounges, sports facilities and sprawling lawns, the Ashoka University campus is designed for a vibrant student life. Students can choose from a range of sporting activities including football, frisbee, lawn tennis, basketball, swimming, table tennis, cycling and jogging.
No application fee for Ashoka summer session 2017
Fees: USD 2800 for two courses inclusive of tuition, room and board. This fee does not include air fare, visa fees, weekend trips and health insurance.
For questions, contact email@example.com
Subscribe to our updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events!
Generous aid policy to fuel your dreams
More than 50% of our students are on scholarships.
Ashoka in the News
- Durba Chattaraj : Read Dead People.
- Saikat Majumdar : 2016 and the liberal art of life
- Gilles Verniers : In it for the short haul
- Gilles Verniers :UP assembly is more representative of various castes than it used to be
- Saikat Majumdar : A brief history of the modern Indian university
- The Fellowship that helps create agents of change
- Rajkamal Singh : As the Yadav family feud rages, the Samajwadi Party is cracking at the base
- Saikat Majumdar : Reimagining intelligence in the classroom
- Gopalkrishna Gandhi : This war cloud has a new shape
- Saikat Majumdar : Can you teach someone to be a writer?
- 05 Apr Young Scholars Programme for high school students at Ashoka this summer
- 04 Apr Wellesely College team visits Ashoka Campus; streamlines partnership
- 01 Apr Applications invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme
- 25 Mar Women’s month at Ashoka University
- 23 Mar Trivedi Centre for Political Data discusses new research methods to study Indian politics
- 23 Oct Ashoka University gets its first Alumni Association
- 12 Oct Reimagining Shakespeare: The Bard of Sonepat
- 10 Oct Combining theatre and education towards social change
- 08 Oct Yale University and Ashoka University Expand Their Collaboration