In order to enroll in Ashoka University's Undergraduate programme a candidate must have completed 12 years of school education which is recognized in their respective countries.
Please click here to see the list of educational board recognised by Ashoka University.
The application form requires the applicant to submit his/her grade sheet / marksheet of the last 3 years of school education starting from the most recent one ( Grade 10 to Grade 12).
Accepted Educational Boards :
- Ashoka University accepts students from all +2 level qualifications recognised by the AIU. Please click here to view the complete list of boards recognised by the AIU
- For International Baccalaureate (IB) students, only applicants enrolled under the Diploma Programme are eligible to apply for the undergraduate programme at Ashoka University
- Students enrolled in the IB Certificate Programme are not eligible to apply
- For students enrolled in the Cambridge Board, applicants must appear for a minimum of 3 subjects at the A-level to be eligible to apply to the undergraduate programme at Ashoka University
- For all other boards, we request students to share a conversion sheet/normalisation scale or any detailing around the grading/scoring system used by the board/school authorities with the Admissions Committee
Students of Ashoka University who wish to Major or Minor in the following disciplines should have studied Mathematics in their senior school years (Class XI and XII):
Economics / Economics and Finance / Economics and History/ Mathematics / Computer Science / Computer Science and Entrepreneurship / Computer Science and Mathematics / Physics
The Office of International Programmes will provide support and guidance for visa application of selected students. You can address your queries and concerns directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Which visa should I apply for? - You will require a three-year multiple-entry student visa to cover the duration of your undergraduate studies. The multiple-entry part is important as it enables you to travel home during holidays.
How do I apply for the visa? - Depending on your country’s bilateral relations with India, we strongly advise that you contact the Indian Embassy in the country of residence and check their website for the visa application procedure. Since this is a residential university, all the students live on campus. While filling out the visa application, your residential address will be the following: Ashoka University, Plot #2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, P. O. Rai, Sonepat, Haryana 131 029, India
What documents will I need? - Typically, for your visa application, you will need an offer of admission, fee and financial aid in letter format, which will be provided by the office of Admissions and Financial Aid. The Office of International Programmes provides a visa letter to support your application. Make sure you have all the documents listed on the Indian Embassy website of your country.
When should I apply for the visa? - Ensure that you apply well in advance as visa procedures require three weeks or more. You can start the process as soon as you have the aforementioned documents from Ashoka University.