Office of International Programmes
The Office of International Programmes offers exciting international opportunities that serve to further enhance student learning which allow students to take on new academic challenges that they may not encounter in a normal setting. During study abroad, students have a unique chance to be immersed in a different culture as well as build lasting connections with people from all over the globe. An international experience is not only academically challenging but is sure to give students a new perspective and broaden their horizons.
Ashoka University enables its students to study aboard in the summer or in a semester abroad. Ashoka is currently partnered with the following universities: –
Ashoka students may choose to extend their semester learning experience through Ashoka’s summer study abroad programme, by registering for courses taught at top international institutions. To explore mentored research, immersive foreign language education or other academic endeavours students have the option to enrol in programmes that oﬀer a range of opportunities in various fields of study. These programmes oﬀer an interdisciplinary approach to learning subjects such as Political Science, Economics, Environmental Studies and a host of others that allows a deep engagement with a particular discipline from multiple angles.
Ashoka is committed to oﬀering its students the opportunity to spend a full semester abroad at one of its partner institutions. Students may take courses with the provision to transfer credits toward the major they undertake. The Oﬃce of International Programmes provides extensive information, advising and mentorship towards this eﬀort.
For more information, please contact our Office of International Programmes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events!
Generous aid policy to fuel your dreams
More than 50% of our students are on scholarships.
Ashoka in the News
- Gilles Verniers : The bicycle and other stories
- Durba Chattaraj : Read Dead People.
- Saikat Majumdar : 2016 and the liberal art of life
- Gilles Verniers : In it for the short haul
- Gilles Verniers :UP assembly is more representative of various castes than it used to be
- Saikat Majumdar : A brief history of the modern Indian university
- The Fellowship that helps create agents of change
- Rajkamal Singh : As the Yadav family feud rages, the Samajwadi Party is cracking at the base
- Saikat Majumdar : Reimagining intelligence in the classroom
- Saikat Majumdar : Can you teach someone to be a writer?
- 05 Apr Young Scholars Programme for high school students at Ashoka this summer
- 04 Apr Wellesely College team visits Ashoka Campus; streamlines partnership
- 01 Apr Applications invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme
- 25 Mar Women’s month at Ashoka University
- 23 Mar Trivedi Centre for Political Data discusses new research methods to study Indian politics
- 23 Oct Ashoka University gets its first Alumni Association
- 12 Oct Reimagining Shakespeare: The Bard of Sonepat
- 10 Oct Combining theatre and education towards social change
- 08 Oct Yale University and Ashoka University Expand Their Collaboration