Workshops are led by Ashoka University faculty and designed to simulate the Ashoka classroom experience. They are both interactive and interdisciplinary, and attempt to challenge the way senior school students think about seemingly common issues. During these sessions students are encouraged to ask questions and think critically about the topic at hand.
Many of our workshops are scheduled in major cities so that students from multiple schools can attend.
Below is a list of past and current workshop titles:
What is Game Theory?
The Jungle Book & Colonial Imagination
Critical Thinking: The Art of Asking Questions
Listening to Shakespeare
Karma & Justice
Physics for Poets
Not Your Average Geometry
Shakespeare & Bollywood
The Power of Personal Data
Rebel, Rebel: Popular Resistance & the 1857 Revolution
Subscribe to our updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events!
Generous aid policy to fuel your dreams
More than 50% of our students are on scholarships.
Ashoka in the News
- Saikat Majumdar : Reimagining intelligence in the classroom
- Gopalkrishna Gandhi : This war cloud has a new shape
- Saikat Majumdar : Can you teach someone to be a writer?
- Gilles Verniers : Samajwadi Party, family, continuity
- Abhinash Borah : Belonging, at the margins
- Aparajita Dasgupta : So that mothers can work
- Jonathan Gil Harris : The Bard in Bhojpuri: How Shakespeare’s storytelling resonates with our culture
- New science majors from Ashoka University
- Nayanjot Lahiri : Ravana in Uttar Pradesh
- Pulapre Balakrishnan : Retrofitting the Reserve Bank
- 05 Apr Young Scholars Programme for high school students at Ashoka this summer
- 04 Apr Wellesely College team visits Ashoka Campus; streamlines partnership
- 01 Apr Applications invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme
- 25 Mar Women’s month at Ashoka University
- 23 Mar Trivedi Centre for Political Data discusses new research methods to study Indian politics
- 23 Oct Ashoka University gets its first Alumni Association
- 12 Oct Reimagining Shakespeare: The Bard of Sonepat
- 10 Oct Combining theatre and education towards social change
- 08 Oct Yale University and Ashoka University Expand Their Collaboration