Young India Fellowship Convocation
The Young India Fellowship, the flagship programme of Ashoka University, has rapidly become one of the most sought-after programmes in India, and will graduate its fifth batch on June 25th, 2016.
The Fellowship is a one-year post-graduate multidisciplinary programme which brings together a group of bright young men and women who show exceptional intellectual ability and leadership potential from across the country on the basis of their academic achievements and overall personality. The YIF alumni have been making their mark in some of the top organizations across the public, private and social sectors. Many have also gone on to premier global research universities like Cambridge, Harvard, Oxford, Princeton, Stanford and Yale, and have been awarded prestigious scholarships, such as the Chevening, Commonwealth, Fulbright and Rhodes Scholarships.
Subscribe to our updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events!
Generous aid policy to fuel your dreams
More than 50% of our students are on scholarships.
Ashoka in the News
- Saikat Majumdar : Reimagining intelligence in the classroom
- Gopalkrishna Gandhi : This war cloud has a new shape
- Saikat Majumdar : Can you teach someone to be a writer?
- Gilles Verniers : Samajwadi Party, family, continuity
- Abhinash Borah : Belonging, at the margins
- Aparajita Dasgupta : So that mothers can work
- Jonathan Gil Harris : The Bard in Bhojpuri: How Shakespeare’s storytelling resonates with our culture
- New science majors from Ashoka University
- Nayanjot Lahiri : Ravana in Uttar Pradesh
- Pulapre Balakrishnan : Retrofitting the Reserve Bank
- 05 Apr Young Scholars Programme for high school students at Ashoka this summer
- 04 Apr Wellesely College team visits Ashoka Campus; streamlines partnership
- 01 Apr Applications invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme
- 25 Mar Women’s month at Ashoka University
- 23 Mar Trivedi Centre for Political Data discusses new research methods to study Indian politics
- 23 Oct Ashoka University gets its first Alumni Association
- 12 Oct Reimagining Shakespeare: The Bard of Sonepat
- 10 Oct Combining theatre and education towards social change
- 08 Oct Yale University and Ashoka University Expand Their Collaboration