Young India Fellowship Convocation
The Young India Fellowship, the flagship programme of Ashoka University, has rapidly become one of the most sought-after programmes in India, and will graduate its fifth batch on June 25th, 2016.
The Fellowship is a one-year post-graduate multidisciplinary programme which brings together a group of bright young men and women who show exceptional intellectual ability and leadership potential from across the country on the basis of their academic achievements and overall personality. The YIF alumni have been making their mark in some of the top organizations across the public, private and social sectors. Many have also gone on to premier global research universities like Cambridge, Harvard, Oxford, Princeton, Stanford and Yale, and have been awarded prestigious scholarships, such as the Chevening, Commonwealth, Fulbright and Rhodes Scholarships.
Subscribe to our updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news and events!
Generous aid policy to fuel your dreams
More than 50% of our students are on scholarships.
Ashoka in the News
- Gilles Verniers : The bicycle and other stories
- Durba Chattaraj : Read Dead People.
- Saikat Majumdar : 2016 and the liberal art of life
- Gilles Verniers : In it for the short haul
- Gilles Verniers :UP assembly is more representative of various castes than it used to be
- Saikat Majumdar : A brief history of the modern Indian university
- The Fellowship that helps create agents of change
- Rajkamal Singh : As the Yadav family feud rages, the Samajwadi Party is cracking at the base
- Saikat Majumdar : Reimagining intelligence in the classroom
- Saikat Majumdar : Can you teach someone to be a writer?
- 05 Apr Young Scholars Programme for high school students at Ashoka this summer
- 04 Apr Wellesely College team visits Ashoka Campus; streamlines partnership
- 01 Apr Applications invited for the Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme
- 25 Mar Women’s month at Ashoka University
- 23 Mar Trivedi Centre for Political Data discusses new research methods to study Indian politics
- 23 Oct Ashoka University gets its first Alumni Association
- 12 Oct Reimagining Shakespeare: The Bard of Sonepat
- 10 Oct Combining theatre and education towards social change
- 08 Oct Yale University and Ashoka University Expand Their Collaboration