MA English Programme Fee Structure (August 2023 Intake)
The Fee Structure of the MA in Economics programme starting in August 2023 has the following components (In INR):
|Components (2023 intake)
||Amount Per year (INR)
|Residence: Option A [On-Campus Double Occupancy]
|Residence: Option B [Off-Campus Double Occupancy]
||7,18,000 [Option A]
6,27,000 [Option B]
Note: The Residence Cost for the Second Year (AY 2024-2025) is subject to revision in consonance with inflation. In the last three years, our fee has gone up by approximately 5% to 8% annually. However, this percentage is not fixed and is subject to change.
Masters students can also opt for Off-campus single occupancy (INR120,000 per annum) only if there is availability.
Ashoka University provides Residence and Meal facilities for MA Students, on an optional basis. If you opt-in for Residence as provided by Ashoka University, please note the following details:
- Residence fee is inclusive of broadband charges
- In case, the stay duration extends due to any reason, residence fee will be charged additionally
- Electricity charges, as per actual, will be charged additionally and equally divided amongst the occupants on pro-rata basis
- Residents may opt to cook in the apartment or request AU to organize packed tiffin service from the Campus dining hall
- Off-campus housing residents will not need to give any minimum consumption assurance or overhead charges to the university. This service will be purely based on actual meal consumption along with packing and delivery charges
MA Students can choose to not opt-in for residence and meals provided by Ashoka University. MA Students who choose to not opt-in for residence can avail of meals on campus through the coupon system and/or pay on purchase from all vendors.