MentorED – National Counselors Meet 2021 | 26 February
A virtual symposium to discuss the evolving role of the career counselor in the 21st century
Office of PR & Communications23 February, 2021 | 1 min read
Ashoka University invites school and private career counselors to ‘MentorED – National Counselors Meet 2021‘, a virtual symposium to discuss the evolving role of the career counselor in the 21st century.
Join us for a one-day event with leading educationists and global experts in discussing a whole spectrum of relevant issues from the impact of NEP on the Indian education system to careers of the future and preparing your students for college applications in this ever-changing world.
- Liberal Education and Impact of NEP 2020
- Mental Health and Mindfulness
- Careers of the Future
- Implementing Interdisciplinary Education
- The Evolving Role of the Career Counselor: Best Practices
- Building Students’ Profile for College Applications