This online program will take place over 20 weeks from August 2023 to January 2024. It will consist of lectures, tutorials, a discussion forum, assignments, quizzes and project presentations, all conducted entirely online. The only in-person component of the program will be an end-of-term examination. This examination will be proctored at designated centres around the country. Arrangements will be flexible to account for any specific professional or personal constraints.
- 20-week live-online program with 9 courses, divided into two parts of 10 weeks each
- Online lectures by faculty during weekday evenings and Saturday mornings
- Online tutorial and/or doubt-clearing sessions by faculty and/or learning coordinators during Saturday afternoons
- Access to Learning Management System to enable flexible access to course materials, lecture videos and other study resources
- Discussion Forum for ongoing clarifications and ongoing support by Learning Coordinators
- Opportunity to bring in data problems from Learners’ own work areas to the class
- Opportunity to work on real-life datasets in collaboration with J-PAL and program partners
- 10 learners will have the opportunity to qualify for one-year fellowships or three-month internships, funded by J-PAL and organized by its partner organizations.