Webinar – Why study Chemistry at Ashoka University?
Join us on Tuesday, 16 February 2021 | 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Office of PR & Communications13 February, 2021 | 1 min read
Ashoka University invites high school students and teachers for a webinar on ‘Why study Chemistry at Ashoka?’ on Tuesday, 16 February at 6 PM.
The study of Chemistry provides a molecular level of description as well as insights into chemical bonding, as to why a bond breaks and a new bond is formed. At Ashoka, our objective is to teach Chemistry in an integrative and holistic manner connecting with other branches of science, physics, biology, and material chemistry. Mathematics and computer sciences play key roles in simulation of molecules and materials.
A few broad topics that will be covered in this session –
- What’s unique about the programme?
- Interdisciplinarity of the subject
- Classroom environment and pedagogy
- Faculty, guest lecturers and renowned visiting scientists
- Research opportunities available to students
- Innovation and developments in the field
- Career opportunities and higher studies
Visiting Professor of Chemistry,
Ph.D. Calcutta University