To earn a Minor in Philosophy, students must complete at least 6 courses (24 credits) in Philosophy.
- UG23 and earlier:
- PHI-1000: Introduction to Philosophy
- PHI-1060: Symbolic Logic
- UG24 and later:
- PHI-1000 Intro to Philosophy
- One Elective course (any Philosophy course)
- One course from the Indian & Non-Western Philosophy category
- One course from from the History of Western Philosophy category
- One course from the Contemporary Core category
- One Elective (any Philosophy course)
Information about course categories can be found at this webpage and at the sites listing present and future courses and past courses.
Note: No more than 2 cross-listed courses that are offered by non-Philosophy faculty members can count toward the minor. There is no cap on the number of cross-listed courses offered by Philosophy faculty members that can count towards the minor.