How to apply
APPLICATIONS FOR YSP GENERAL, SCIENCES, COMPUTER SCIENCE & ADVANCED ARE NOW CLOSED
For YSP 2023, the Application process flow was as follows-
- Step 1: Review the eligibility criteria
- Step 2: Prepare application components
- Keep scanned copies of your school mark sheets for the previous grade/class.
- Draft, review and refine your essay
- Keep your details handy for the online application fee payment
- Step 3: Fill the online application form, click on the ‘application fee’ tab, which will take you to the payment window to complete the INR.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) application fees payment. Application fees is non-refundable.
- Step 4: Once the fees has been paid, click ‘review’ to check all details. Once checked, click ‘submit’ to submit your form.
- Step 5: Check your inbox for a YSP confirmation receipt that indicates a successful application. Confirmation emails would usually arrive within 24-48 hours of submission, due to occasional delays in payment processing.
- Step 6:. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and decisions to accept/ reject your application are normally released within 2 weeks of application submission. For example, if your application confirmation is sent to you on Jan 9, 2023, the decision email would reach you on or before Jan 23, 2023. Due to limited seat availability, we encourage you to apply early to secure a seat in the programme.
- Step 7: If your application is accepted, the admission confirmation email will provide a link for payment of the programme fees. Programme fees are INR 45,000/- for the YSP General ( 5-day), INR 45,000/- for the YSP Sciences, NR 45,000/- for the YSP Computer Science, INR 70,000/- (10-day) for YSP Advanced (General+ Sciences), and INR 70,000/- (10-day) for YSP Advanced (General+ Computer Science)Programme fees are required to be paid within 5 days of receiving the admission acceptance email. For example, if the admission acceptance email is received on Jan 23, you are required to make the payment by Jan 28 (midnight). In case of delays in payment of the programme fees beyond the 5-day period, Ashoka reserves the right to cancel the offer for admission and offer the seat to another applicant. Step 8: Post receipt of payment for the program, you will receive a detailed document/guide on the course and other details.
*Programme fees are INR 45,000 for YSP General and INR 45,000 for YSP Sciences. Please note that these two are separate programmes and those students who wish to enroll for both the programmes, the combined fees is INR 70,000.